This year it’s never been easier to find something to suit your own personal style. These are the main trends for handbags seen on the runways from New York to Paris:
- The cross body bag is making a very welcome comeback this summer and it is planning to stay till autumn- winter 2016. This is definitely the time to make sure the bag you buy comes with a cross-body strap.
- The classic lady-like shape is one trend that can always be seen on the runway. This is the lbd of bags and something that every woman should own at some point in their lives. If you are looking for the bag, which could add a touch of elegance to your style this, is the one to invest in.
- The bucket bag has claimed its place on the runways for the past two seasons and it looks like it’s here to stay. If you’re looking for a bag that combines effortless style and functionality this could be the thing for you. Not only are they more spacious but also versatile. As you could not only wear it during the day but also on a night out.
- The fringe bag. If you have been loving the 70’s trend that is currently going on, then you will be happy to see that fringe is here to stay. Let’s just say there are a lot more different kinds of fringe benefits.
- The miniature bag was seen all over the runways this season. It’s practical and large enough to carry all the necessities for a night out.
- The oversized bag is perfect for a weekend away. Not only is it spacious but it will really make a statement to your everyday outfit.
- The messenger bag got a military make over this season. Similar to the cross body bag they are confortable and stylish.
- The backpack has staged a major comeback over the last few years. Wearing a backpack is a great way of giving a sense of youth to your wardrobe while retaining your own personal style.
With this large variety of styles you’re guaranteed to find a style to suit your own personal fashion sense. Now you even have the chance to show off your own sense for design and design a bag that matches your own great taste.